The Blue Lodge Ambassador will play a pivotal role in strengthening the
bonds between the Blue Lodge and Medinah, thus helping both to flourish.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Will act as Medinah's liaison and advocate with the Blue Lodge;
2. Show the greatest respect to Blue Lodge Worshipful Master, officers, and members, as well as protocol and rituals;
3. Strive to develop and build personal relationships with Blue Lodge members;
4. Agree to use only Shriner approved material for presentations and announcements at Blue Lodges;
5. Agree to be an active member of the Blue Lodge and assist in degrees, attend functions, meetings and to be a liaison between the Blue Lodge and Medinah;
6. Agree to communicate with the Blue Lodge Ambassador Coordinator as to when degrees or functions are scheduled, so that other Shriners may assist in the degrees or take part in the functions;
7. Agree to provide the Blue Lodge with information and invitations to Medinah events, as well as information about the Shriners Hospitals for Children;
8. Agree to forward to the Blue Lodge Ambassador Coordinator the names, addresses, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of candidates about to receive their Master Mason's degree so that proper recognition may be given their accomplishment;
9. Agree to forward to the Blue Lodge Ambassador Coordinator the names, addresses, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of Blue Lodge members who would be interested in receiving news and information as to Medinah events;
10. Agree to provide monthly reports to the Blue Lodge Ambassador Coordinator as to the activities engaged in with the Blue Lodge as it relates to Medinah;
11. Be willing to assist the Membership Team in meeting with prospective members and their ladies at Medinah and in the Oasis;
12. Understand that this appointment is for a period of one year and that you serve at the will and pleasure of the Potentate.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
1. Must be a Noble in good standing of Medinah Shriners;
2. Must have good organizational and interpersonal communication skills;
3. Must be enthusiastic in improving the bonds between the Blue Lodge and Medinah;
4. Must commit to be a Blue Lodge Ambassador for 1 full year.
If you are interested please contact the Membership Committee member
Lance M. Evans via email at: email@example.com