We would like to shine a spot light on one of our clubs and how they have impacted our community in the wake of a truly concerning situation.
The Medinah Shrine Therapy Dog Club was called into action to bring comfort and joy to a local high school after an incident occurred there on Tuesday, April 4th. The following day, the Therapy Dogs met and brought happiness to many students and staff after the emotional events that took place. Thank you again to the Therapy Dog Club for representing Medinah and showing our community what a difference we can make.
CLICK HERE to read the full story
The Medinah Shriners are dedicated to fun and fellowship but with a serious purpose. Shriners enjoy many opportunities to find personal fulfillment and satisfaction through supporting Shriners Hospitals for Children. There are twenty-two specialized medical centers, providing state-of-the-art treatment of orthopedic conditions, spinal cord injuries, and burns to children under eighteen without regard to their families’ ability to pay.
Medinah Shrine members benefit from five unique qualities:
1. Strong emphasis on family involvement.
2. High degree of public visibility and recognition.
3. Shriners Hospital’s for Children are a symbol of community service.
4. Casual atmosphere with less formality than other Masonic bodies.
5. Expanded diversity of interests supported under one roof.