The Medinah Shriners are dedicated to fun and fellowship but with a serious purpose. Shriners enjoy many opportunities to find personal fulfillment and satisfaction through supporting Shriners Hospitals for Children. There are twenty-two specialized medical centers, providing state-of-the-art treatment of orthopedic conditions, spinal cord injuries, and burns to children under eighteen without regard to their families’ ability to pay.
Medinah Shrine members benefit from five unique qualities:
1. Strong emphasis on family involvement.
2. High degree of public visibility and recognition.
3. Shriners Hospital’s for Children are a symbol of community service.
4. Casual atmosphere with less formality than other Masonic bodies.
5. Expanded diversity of interests supported under one roof.